Sunday, July 17, 2005

Life's Been Pretty Boring

The reason I haven't posted in awhile is because I don't really have too much to talk about. Life has been pretty boring lately, so there has been nothing worth sharing.

I had a good weekend this weekend. Got to hang out with some friends I don't normally get to hand out with, so that was cool. We played in a softball tournament, but we got SPANKED every single game, so that sucked.

Haven't really made too much money playing poker online, but I've been slowing creeping my way back up. Hopefully I can get a big score in a tournament, but that hasn't happened yet so I'm not holding my breath.

I just finished the book "One of a Kind: The Rise and Fall of Stuey "The Kid" Ungar". It was a great book, and made me wish that I had the natural talent for cards that he was blessed with. It also made me sad that someone with that talent couldn't defeat his personal demons, and ended up paying the ultimate price. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes poker.

That's all until next time...cheers!


" Failure is the messenger of success."

No comments: