Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Have You Ever Seen the Rain?

I have...as a matter of fact, that's all I've seen today. It has been pouring all day...I mean it hasn't even stopped for a second. That makes January even harder to get through. January and February are the absolute worst months of the year, and then it goes and rains all day. Last week, I didn't see the sun for 4 days in a row. This is why I hate winter so much...if it's not raining, it's freezing ass cold and snowing. I can't wait until April!

That's all I've got...I haven't posted much lately, but that's because there isn't anything going on with me...same ole, same ole. Maybe tomorrow will be the day that changes my life or something and I'll have something to write about...if not, I'll be around sometime in the near future. Until then...
"Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each."

No comments: