Monday, May 19, 2008

The Quiet Before the Riot

Life is such a whirlwind. You get caught up in your everyday activities, and you don't have the time to do the things you want to do. I've been meaning to write in this thing forever, but I never get the chance. I really am going to try more. I read an article about Frank Sinatra, and his daughter said the best piece of advice that he ever gave her was to keep a journal...it makes sense. You need to have soemthing to remember your everday life. So I'm going to make an effort to post at least twice a week.

These next few weeks are packed full until we leave for our wedding and honeymoon. We have nothing but full days and nights until we leave, which is probably a good thing...it'll be here before we know it. I'm looking forward to it so much because I really need a long vacation. This will be the longest vacation I've ever had, so I'm pumped.

That's all for now, hopefully I can keep up a twice a week schedule on this thing...

No comments: