Wednesday, August 02, 2006

All Is A Game

Hello everyone! Things have been going pretty normal for me lately. I haven't really had to much to report, so that's why it's been kind of quiet on the blogging front lately. There just hasn't been anything to report lately, so I have spent the time writing anything.

On the poker front, I had the old UB account up to $175 before yesterday. I managed to win 3 out of 4 sit n go's, and place 2nd in the other one, so that had my account on the upswing…but yesterday I had a bad day and it's down to about $125 now…which isn't a big deal.

Since I was doing well and won a $10 sit n go, I decided to try my luck and jumped into a $20 one. You're not going to get anywhere if you don't take any chances, so I went for it. I didn't cash though, so I jumped into a $5 10 person SNG and a $10 6 person SNG. Well, I busted out of both of those too, so I was down about $40 the day. I'll just jump back down to the $5 ones until I hit a little run again, and then I'll take another shot at the $20's.

Nothing else to report really…I only have 2 guys left in our WSOP Main Event pool. Let's go Daniel Negreanu and Carlos Mortenson!!!!!! Take it easy everyone!!

" Attitude is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than what people do or say. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill."

No comments: