Monday, December 04, 2006

Happy Holidays

It's the Holiday Season, and I'm starting to get excited for Christmas. It's only 3 weeks away, and I need to get some shopping done. I've (and will continue) to work overtime at work, so I haven't had much chance to do things I'd like to, like post on here. Plus I haven't had any motivation.

I've been playing quite a bit of poker online, and I'm doing ok. I decided that I want to start taking the poker thing a little more seriously, so I'm going to sit down and come up with some goals for poker. I want to start making progress instead of spinning my wheels, per se. I'll try to get that done before Christmas and I'll post them on here.

Going to have a lot of running around to do in the next few weeks because of the holidays, so I'm not sure how much I'll post…but I'll give it my best effort. If not, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I'll talk to you soon!!

"Merry Christmas"

No comments: