Monday, August 08, 2005

The Dog Days of Summer


Man, I wish I was there. It's been steamin hot here! I'm really tired of Ohio weather. It's so humid here it's almost unbearable. I can't wait til September and October when it starts to cool off.

In poker news, I got my bankroll over $1,000. That's not really a big deal, since it's been well over that many times before, but it's the first time it's been there since I cashed out a big portion of it a couple months ago. It's just a figure, but I hope I can keep playing well so it can keep rising.

I'm going back to Vegas in December, and my goal is to get the BR over $3,000. I think this is attainable, but challenging also. I would really like to be able to play $10-$20 by spring, but we'll see how things go.

Nothing exciting to report on really. This weekend we're going out for my birthday, so that should be fun. Maybe I'll meet the girl of my dreams! Psych...we know that will never happen. Oh well, girls just cost money anyway!

Until next time, keep grinding it out in the game of life.

" Dreams do not vanish so long as people do not abandon them."

No comments: