Tuesday, August 02, 2005

It Was A Crazy Game of Poker

Last Sunday I won $200 playing $1-$2 on Bodog. There was one guy on there who was a complete maniac and lost about $240...I got most of it. I won a $91 dollar pot when I hit the nut flush on a 4 way pot that was capped on every street. I really don't know what these people were thinking.

One day last week my friends and I got bored, so we decided ot take some retarded pictures. Here are a few of them:


If you're that interested, you can check these out with the rest of my pictures with the link to the right.

Really not all that much to report, so I'll let ya go. I'm gonna post again sometime this week probably, so until then...dont' ya go dyin on me!

" The more sweat you shed during the peace time... the less blood you will shed during the war time."

No comments: