Friday, April 14, 2006

Suddenly Everything Has Changed

My life has been going non-stop for about the last month and a half. For those of you who don't know, I now have a girlfriend named Kylie. She's pretty awesome and I've been spending a ton of time with her because, well she is a blast. All we do is laugh together, and no matter what happens between us I think I've got a friend for life.

I also took a new position at work which is going to require alot of overtime...so I'm super busy. Kylie is the sister of my best friend's fiance, and the three of them live together. I've been staying there quite a bit, so I'm sure Keith and Sam are tired of seeing my ugly mug. Guys, I'm sorry if I've been imposing...I'll try to make it up to you somehow.

So with all of that going on, I haven't gotten to play hardly any poker...at all. I'm playing as we speak for the first time in probably about a month, and I'm finding out just how rusty my game is. It'll come around though, I'm sure of it. I have a heads up tournament to play tomorrow, and another tournament in a couple weeks, so I'll be playing a little more.

Well, that's all I have time for now, I'll try to update this damn thing more often from now on.

"There is a tide in the affairs of men, which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune, but omitted, and the voyage of their life is bound in shallows and miseries. On such a full sea are we now afloat and we must take the current when it serves or lose the ventures before us. "


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shawn!
Im soo happy for you. Although i do miss you bein around, you were like a big brother and i knew that you would do ne thing for me, i truly am glad that your happy and you have such a good girl!
-good luck with everything else!
Ly and miss ya Brittany R :)