Saturday, April 22, 2006

Return of the Future

The other night I got a chance to play 3 sit n go's on UB…and I wasn't very successful. I finished down $15 for the night which is nothing, but I had a chip lead in every single one, and proceeded to blow it. So instead of being up about $95, I was down $15. Oh well, what can ya do?

I'm really starting to get in the mood to play more, so I'll probably try to make some time to start playing online…I'd like to play live more, but it's so time consuming that I can't seem to make much room for it. Hopefully when I move back down to Columbus (who knows when that will be, hopefully sometime soon, but we'll see) we can get a regular game going again. Those were some pretty fun times playing with my friends, and it gave me the opportunity to play more as well.

I'll probably be working about 10 hours of overtime a week for awhile…I've been spending too much money, so I have to make some more to replenish the funds. Regular time sucks, but overtime sucks more, because I have to be at work longer…but overtime is much easier to take when the time and a half hours show up on the good ol' paycheck.
That's all for now, I'll probably post something on here before the weekend is over.


"Everything in life is luck"

No comments: