Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Let the Reigns Go Loose

Well…my return to the tournament poker scene was less then awesome…in fact, I really sucked. I got good cards, but couldn't hit any flops. I played pretty poorly overrall, but managed to hang around for a little while. I was eliminated when my A 9 ran into A K…the guy on the button in my big blind was stealing it all night, and I was fed up with it. When he raised, I pushed in with my A 9, which was a bad play by the way because I still had an average stack for our table. But anyways, I didn't suck out, and that was all she wrote for me. I didn't even stick around for the cash games because I was playing so badly.

I was going to play at the VFW on Saturday night, but I had the opportunity to hang out with some friends so I did. Plus with the way I was playing the night before, I didn't feel like flushing $40 down the drain. I need to get back in the swing of things, but I think I need to start low and work my way back up…I need to stop bluffing so much, that's for damn sure.
In other news…wait, I don't have any other news. Things are good with Kylie…we'll actually probably be living together in a few months. It just makes sense, because we both need somewhere to live, so I guess it's the best move. I don't think it will affect our relationship any…if it does, maybe we aren't supposed to be together. I have a feeling that we will be fine though.

That's all I've got for today…I'll try to be back this weekend sometime to report on our "old-school dealer's choice" game we're playing on Saturday night…that should be quite interesting to say the least. Peace out homies!

"Sometimes you have to step outside of the person you've always been, and start becoming the person you're supposed to be"

No comments: