Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Same Deep Water As You

What's up? I've been wanting to write something to post, but I just can't come up with anything worthwhile. I've lost whatever creative juices I used to have, and they probably weren't that creative anyways. So, most likely, I'm going to ramble on for a little while about absolutely nothing, and then end this thing…

Something horrible happened over the weekend, and it's simply ridiculous. Congress passed a bill that makes it illegal to gamble online. This bill is completely un-American, and it disgusts me. This bill makes it illegal for banks and credit card companies to process transactions with online gaming sites…they're trying to cut off the pipeline of money to online gambling. I personally don't think this will work because sites like Neteller will still be operational, and it's not illegal for banks to make transactions with sites like these. You simply make a deposit to Neteller from your bank account, and then deposit the money into the online gaming site from Neteller. The thing that is really going to hurt is that some companies are going to stop allowing U.S. customers to use their site. I truly don't think this is going to fly, and I think they'll be numerous lawsuits challenging the validity of this law, along with it's constutationality…if that's a word. But you get my drift. So, the "Race to 5K" might be cut short due to those conservative bastards that run our country. I mean, how much more ridiculous can it get? Americans are supposed to have freedom of choice, but this bill essentially eliminates our right to choose whether we want to gamble online or not…it's ludicrous.

On another front, there is A LOT of good T.V. shows on this season. I've been busy watching quite a few of them…along with College Football on Saturdays and the NFL on Sundays, I don't have much time to do anything besides work and watch T.V.!! I need to stop being such a lazy S.O.B. and start exercising or something…we'll see how that goes.

Well, I was hoping to write something meaningful this time, but as usual I failed miserably. I guess I just don't have that many interesting things to say…damn. I'll talk at you all again later...

"We are all vulnerable, and we all at some point in our lives will fall. We will all fall. It is these times...it is this pain, that allows us to look inside ourselves."

No comments: