Monday, July 10, 2006

Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows

Let's see here. What's happened since last post? Well not too much. Kylie went to the lake this weekend so I spent most of my time just hanging out with myself and watching TV and playing poker online. I also played in my first live tournament in awhile.

Poker has been completely BALLS lately…it's really been bad. I keep losing…mostly from my bad play, but when I do play well I get unlucky. It. Freakin. Sucks. Oh well, so goes it I guess. I think I've started to figure out what I've been doing wrong, so hopefully I can fix it.

I've realized that I need a pick me up in life. Things are just so bland and boring in my life that I have to do something to change it. But the problem is, I haven't figured out what. So if anyone has any ideas, please shoot them my way.

I guess this is going to be a short post because I've got nothing else to talk about. Just trying to kill a little time and end my endless boredom, which apparently isn't possible. So, I'm going to try to get out of this funk and do something worthwhile with my life. Who knows what will happen with that…could be interesting. I'll catch ya'll later.

"Hell, there ain't no rules around here...for God's sake. We're trying to accomplish something."

No comments: