Friday, May 06, 2005

A Couple of Boring Days

I haven't posted since Tuesday night because...well because there hasn't been much to write about. The past two days have been pretty boring, so I figured I'd save the trouble.

I've been trying to build up my bankroll a little for a trip to Biloxi that I'm taking over Memorial Day, but I haven't been real successful. I keep treading water and staying pretty much even. I have this feeling that I'm really close to making a big score, but it continues to elude me. Hopefully I'll have some good news to post soon. Until then, I'll keep grinding it out.

Well...actually just finished 6th out of 524 in a $5 + .50 tournament. Ended up getting $91.25. It's not a big score, but it's a step in the right direction. Maybe I can use this to get something going.

I imagine that this weekend will be a typical one...boring. Hopefully not, but we'll see. I'll try to post something tomorrow, but if not, Sunday for sure.

Until then, safe travels and God Bless.

" If you have been given the bowl and spoon, rest assured, as it is the nature's way of saying, 'We are going to serve you soon.'"



No comments: